The Blue Box.
Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has always been a company of great innovators who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible with design and influencing style. As our organization continues to grow within the LVMH group, we now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our Atlantis The Palm Store as a Team Manager.Position Overview
The Team Manager is an inspiring mentor, agile teammate, passionate coach, and role model for perfection. As a Team Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the store exceeds sales plan and profitability targets while providing outstanding customer service. The Team Manager will effectively lead, develop and support staff to meet and/or exceed individual sales plan with a strong focus on client development and providing a high level of customer service. Responsibilities
- Cultivate strong client relationships to foster brand loyalty.
- Lead store employees to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales target.
- Develop and implement action plans and sales strategies to deliver results.
- Promote client development within the team through data capture and outreach to new and existing clients.
- Conduct huddles to inspire the team, communicate initiatives, and drive the business.
- Enhance in-store experiences by consistently creating memorable moments for all of our clients.
- Lead the sales floor, address escalated issues, make customer service decisions, and coach the team.
- Ensure exceptional operational support to drive sales and service efficiency.
- Identify and implement best practices while ensuring compliance with internal control procedures.
- Cultivate a store environment of service excellence and a positive workplace atmosphere to guide the team towards success.
This is just the beginning. Apply now!
- 5+ years of sales management experience within retail or luxury retail.
- BA or BS degree.
- Experience in sales generation and managing the achievement of sales results.
- Excellent influence, interpersonal communication, problem solving, follow up and creative solution generation skills.
- Ability to collaborate productively and ability to lead and influence in a team environment.
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Outlook, Point of Sales (POS) system.