Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
PVH Europe is on a mission to redefine the fashion industry by driving full digitization along the company's entire value chain, from product design to the end-consumer.
The Technology department aims to become a driving force in the organization for technology strategies & tools that enable the company's growth and create ever-increasing value for the end-user, be it the PVH organization, the employees, our customers, or consumers.
The Architecture, Innovation and Services (AIS) EMEA domain, where this role is part of, has the responsibility to drive (enterprise) architecture, increase adoption and agility and engage developers with best practices. We do this by defining frameworks for our shared technology services that maximize autonomy within the boundaries of an international organization.
The AIS domain is split in 4 subdomains: Enterprise Architecture refines end-to-end guidelines, while Integration Competency Center (ICC) sets integration standards and owns platforms. Innovation & Transformation formalizes innovation processes, fostering partnerships and piloting novel ideas. Development Practices & Communities drive guidelines, nurturing future-proof ways of working. This cohesive domain ignites innovation, fosters integration, and nurtures cross-functional collaboration, propelling PVH Technology towards unprecedented advancements and unified success.The Position
As part of the Integration Competency Center (ICC) the candidate will be responsible to take the lead into setting the integration architecture, best practices, and compliancy for our shared integration services and platforms. The candidate will also represent EMEA in the larger global ICC capability.Key Relationships
The Ideal Candidate
- Global AIS domain
- Their team/teams
- (Enterprise) Architecture teams
- Domain Owners
- Product owner/owners
- Integration Community
- A person that has a strong feel for technology and software development.
- Able to have a bird's eye view of a large group of teams and a complex environment.
- Comfortable with operational monitoring through KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and coaching people. Data-driven. Preferably a former integration developer that has people coaching skills but not necessarily management ambitions, is still tech-savvy (either practical or theoretical) and experienced in recruiting technical team members.
- Can understand future business needs and be a sparring partner for product and domain owners. Still likes to code, doing proofs-of-concept, but is not part of their daily activities.
- When needed isn't afraid of making (tough) decisions but prefers to work via inspiring people.
- Still likes to code, doing proofs-of-concept, but isn't part of their daily activities.
- Higher education in the Technology field (Bachelor or equivalent); 7-10 Years of experience designing and configuring key integration points between SAP and non-SAP applications.
- Strong Integration programming skillswith minimum 6 years of experience in A2A and B2B integrations, experience with more than one platform (like MuleSoft, Boomi, Informatica, etc) is a plus.
- Experience in many communication protocols/adapters (SOAP, REST, HTTP, JDBC, MAIL, etc...)
- SAP knowledge (SD, FI, WM, MM) is required and having SAP FMS knowledge is a plus;
- Experiencing in working with Unix/ Linux environments;
- Practical knowledge about security & internet communication;
- Capacity to oversee several A2A/B2B projects
- A strong technical background in topics relevant to this role such as API design, data streaming, cloud software development, data storage patterns & schemas, and microservice & service-oriented architectures - although you need not be the expert in the room, you should feel very comfortable with the concepts and patterns.
- You can weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make rapid decisions in a fast-moving environment.
- A believer and practitioner of agile and lean concepts that result in MVP's tested hypotheses, and iterative learning to yield the needed business and technology outcomes.
- Excellent presence and public speaking skills: your team(s) will rely on you to lead architecture and integration, strategy, and critical project stewardship. Occasional interaction with partners/customers is expected.
- An ability to develop relationships across the organization in support of efficient delivery of work.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.