Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
To strengthen our Product & Vendor Sustainability Team, we are looking for a motivated team member (m/f/d) within the business unit Bodywear & Hosiery. Starting mid of February, we are offering a 6-month internship taking care of the following tasks: What you can expect:
- Support product compliance with chemical & physical testing collection, and administration of Material Information Sheets;
- Support the team in seasonal analysis for material testing and evaluation and interpretation of test reports;
- Assist in handling product sustainability request, tracking and collecting certificates for sustainable products and materials;
- Communication of our Sustainability requirements towards our global vendors to guarantee our standards;
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders such as nominated laboratories, vendors, suppliers, HQ, and product developers.
- Background in textile manufacturing or textile engineering, knowledge about international textile standards for materials, fabrics andtrimmings .
- Have good knowledge in working with MS Office, Excel, SAP as a plus;
- Be fluent in English;
- Have an elevated level of personal responsibility and an independent working style;
- Excellent comprehension skills, accuracy, and a well-structured organization to complete the profile.
- International, multilingual, and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full relocation support for employees coming from abroad
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.