The role will provide strategic support to the market Dir-PR & Communications, always in line with Regional and Global guidance. The role will lead the development of PR plans for the market, providing PR expertise and driving for excellence of execution.
The Manager PR will play a crucial role in enhancing the brand image, reputation, and visibility in the highly competitive luxury market. This position requires a strategic thinker with a deep understanding of the luxury industry, exceptional communication skills, and a proven track record in successful PR campaigns.
The role will provide strategic communication plans, always in line with Regional and Global guidance. The role will lead the development of PR plans for the market, providing PR expertise and driving for excellence of execution. PR Strategy
Partnerships and collaborations
- Cascade and execute the strategy for new campaigns and product launches, and other brand moments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key media outlets, influencers, and industry stakeholders.
- Proactively pitch and secure coverage in top-tier luxury publications and platforms.
- Manage the market's communications calendar, in alignment with the regional and Global PR calendar, including key PR activations, news and ensuring alignment with business goals.
- Build editorial plans for product launches, product news and PR programs/events that support business goals and PR directives.
- Develop and manage the PR budget, ensuring efficient allocation of resources for maximum impact.
- Identify and cultivate partnerships with key influencers, celebrities, and luxury industry leaders.
- Build and execute strategies to drive awareness on brand and product collaborations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with and manage external agencies and key press, identifying opportunities for high visibility brand and product stories across the market.
Measurement and Analysis:
- Plan and execute high-profile events, product launches, and fashion shows to generate maximum media coverage.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless event logistics and brand representation.
- Monitor and analyze PR campaign effectiveness, providing regular reports on media coverage and impact.
- Use insights to refine strategies and optimize future PR efforts.
- +6 years of PR experience, within luxury retail
- Strong network of media contacts in the luxury industry
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills, extremely organized and ability to prioritize
- Demonstrated success in managing high-profile events and collaborations.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across different departments to eliminate silos and achieve aligned objectives
- Flawless attention to detail, be a team player, multi-tasker, creative thinker and excellent communicator
- A natural relationship -builder with the ability to work well with a strong network of peers and partners
- Experienced in digital analytics and social listening tools, measuring campaign ROI and analyzing metrics to support overall influencer strategy
- Understanding of financial and operational performance to ensure quality work and budget adherence
- Permanent contract
- Location : Paris 6