The role of a Tory Burch Allocator is responsible for managing initial allocations and replenishment for All DTC (Retail, Ecommerce and Outlets). Working alongside key stakeholders across the business (Planning, Buying, Marketing, DC, ECOM & Store Teams) the individual will ensure that there is the right flow of stock through the business to meet target financial plans and profitability.JOB DESCRIPTIONTrading
- Owns weekly line print review with buying & planning teams to ensure replenishment actions are followed through and sales opportunities are met - e.g stock transfers from BU/WHL bulks, consolidations, etc
- Creates and maintains weekly reporting on launch/floor set availability, highlighting and addressing any concerns with teams. Follows up with production teams to confirm delays. Works with buying to deliver action plan on late arrivals.
- Create and Manages OOS reporting to update teams on broken stock and expected delivery dates on all replenishable lines.
- Regular store visits to gain collection and customer understanding. Communicates regularly with stores to address needs and stock inquiries.
- Investigates stock inaccuracies and works with operations on how to improve. Becomes the champion for inventory accuracy.
- Shares weekly delivery / in transit tracker with GMs & retail
- Manages the quarterly Wholesale excess moves to RFEU & ECEU BU in line with MFR transfer forecast.
- Works with Planning & DC to provide visibility of DC shipping FC, highlighting any peak builds in advance to allow DC to plan accordingly.
- Manages the AR model stock and reviews regularly to ensure right levels of stock are in stores as per sales curve and capacity targets.
- Contributes to and influences the key allocation strategies for the upcoming season. Feeds into seasonal buying decisions from sizing /depth requirements.
- Works with Store / Retail Operations teams to manage stock builds in line with stores capacity. Reviews any over-stocks situations and takes necessary action.
- Partners with GASO / SAP team to embed best practice of order uploads, BU moves, etc with teams.
- Implements and drives new systems/processes to improve stock allocations/stock model - collaborating with teams across business to establish best practice.
- Works with retail and planning teams to deliver allocation plan for new/refurbishment/closures.
- Prepares various store analysis to continually drive sales. Uses to support store and DC visits to give insight on stock vs sales performance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- Experience of 2+ years in Stock/Allocation Role
- 2 years or more of JDA Allocation and SAP experience
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Must have Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .