Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
We are searching for a young and proactive support for our brand management team within our Bodywear & Hosiery Business Unit. The candidate will replace a maternity with a temporary contract, taking care of the following tasks What you can expect:
- Support the brand management team in all daily activities needed to fulfill collection definition, launch and performance;
- Calendar and meeting coordination and follow up
- Salesman samples preparation and show room setting;
- Market Launch and look book preparation;
- Collection data maintenance and analysis;
- Take part to collection meetings and presentations.
- Have at least a basic experience in International Fashion Companies in a similar role (also internship);
- Good level of MS-Office, especially competence in Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge of SAP will be a plus;
- Deep interest and feeling for fashion and apparel world (materials, products, processes, markets);
- Fluent in English;
- Be open minded and willing to learn;
- Have a good organizational mindset and a goal oriented attitude;
- Express consistency and proactiveness in all daily assignment.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full relocation support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.