Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
We are searching for a young professional supporting the already existing function of Brand Development in being a solid guide for brand strategy definition, implementation, analysis and evolution. The candidate will be in charge of the following tasks What you can expect:
- Support the preparation of the seasonal and annual sales planning;
- Contribute to seasonal forecasting;
- Taking active part in creating budget plans and business outlooks exchanging with markets and Brand Managers;
- Update country price grids so to ensure an updated and consistent base for profitable business evaluation;
- Update reporting and analysis to monitor and track business results;
- Generate data maintenance and presentations preparation;
- Liaise with internal and external interfaces for consolidation of various business data.
- Have at least 1/2 experience in International Fashion Companies in a similar role;
- High level of MS-Office, especially competence in Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge of SAP and programming skills (VBA,Python,SAC)will be a plus;
- Deep interest and feeling for fashion and apparel world (materials, products, processes, markets);
- Fluent in English;
- Enjoy working with numbers and analysis with a high level of priority setting and accuracy in execution;
- Be open minded, willing to learn and proactive;
- Have a good communication style and network sensibility.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full relocation support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.