This role will provide technical support and oversite to our corporate headquarters in NY and locations in the surrounding metro area including C-Level Executive teams. This includes the delivery of new technologies in partnership with outside partners to support organization growth, as well as support of existing technology leveraged across various divisions located within the sites.
Responsible for providing support service delivery which includes incident, problem, and change management to facilitate project and support initiatives.
The technology covered is broad therefore the candidate needs to have a solid technical background and must be able to quickly adapt to new environments and technologies through collaboration with engineering and development teams, with a general focus will be on End User technology.
The senior analyst will also lead & engage outside business partners\vendors to ensure that all IT standards are being met & implemented. Relationship management is a key component to this role by building successful relationships and engaging the appropriate teams, business units, and internal & external IT partners.
Due to the nature of our responsibilities, working outside of normal business hours and on weekends may be required to support project related activities.
Lead the delivery and support of Infrastructure technology including lifecycle management programs related to but not limited to the delivery of:
- Endpoint Technology including PC, MAC, Mobile Devices (iOS and Android), Printers, Telephones
- Software delivery and maintenance
- C-Level Executive Support
- New Technologies and Applications
Handle the procurement, staging & implementation, and Change process for all corporate technology deliverables including remodels, staff relocations, and external sponsored initiatives:
- Requirements gathering, documentation and Communications
- Coordination of vendor resources to meet goals
- Technology procurement, staging, and installation at the location
- Release and Change Management
Provide escalation support through the oversight of open incident and problem tickets. This includes but is not limited to either resolving the open issue themselves or escalating and coordinating with appropriate IT teams and vendors.
Build & maintain documentation repository with IT standards for implementation and usage across the Information Technology Department in the form of ServiceNow Knowledge Articles and SOPs.
• 5+ years of experience in IT support & service delivery function
• Experience with Windows 10, Apple iOS, and Office 365 Tools
• Experience with Active Directory and user\endpoint management administration
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, with focus on attention to detail
• Ability to build and maintain business partnerships
• Ability to approach technical challenges from a business perspective
• Ability to perform basic financial analysis
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Highly self-motivated and able to work with little day to day supervision
• Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent certifications
• Experience with Software Management and Distribution
• Experience with CAD and CAM related software and technologies
• Experience with Video Conference and Collaboration technologies
• Experience with Cisco/Meraki switching, wireless
• IP addressing (Subnetting and assignment)
• Workspace One, SCCM, and JAMF
Location: This positions is in-person at our Corporate Office in New York City.
Salary: The hiring range for this position is $88k-$120k. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.
All gender identities and orientations are encouraged to apply.
Please let Tiffany know if you request any accommodations for interview, we are happy to make any accommodation needed.