Senior Guest Experience & Services Manager ¦ Fidenza Village ¦ Permanent Full TimeSomething Extraordinary Every Day™
As our Senior Guest Experience & Services Manager,
you will develop the strategy, plan and standards to ensure that the guest-facing teams are delivering a seamless end to end guest experience. In conjunction with the Guest Experience & Clientelling Director, you will lead the team to collaborate closely with other relevant departments to deliver the initiatives within the Village. The position offered is on a permanent full-time contract and is based in Fidenza Village.
This offer is available also for candidates belonging to protected categories as line with law 68/99, article 18.What you will be doing
• Develop the guest experience and services standards in line with the ones of the private client services and membership guest experience expectations
• Lead the guest-facing teams to deliver the daily execution of guest experience in line with agreed standards and best practices, ensuring all functions work as one team to deliver a seamless end to end guest experience
• Ensure that the guest-facing teams are well trained against the hospitality standards
• Lead the Apartment and Concierge team ensuring experience of high net worth guests is at the highest standard, while also improving guest acquisition, engagement and retention to drive the sales of Private Client Services
• Develop and execute a culture of "on-the-day" owning and resolving guest and/or brand issues - ensure closure within agreed timelines
• Work alongside colleagues to develop a culture of continuous improvement, by providing objective feedback on performance to improve the standards for all touchpoints and facilities
• Collaborate with other key stakeholders to support the business initiatives, including brand events, personal shoppers, partnerships' initiatives.What makes you special
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
• Previous experience at senior management level in the luxury or premium hospitality industry
• Flexibility in terms of working hours & pattern (including weekends)
• Fluent in English and local Village language, any other European language would be beneficial
• Computer literate and high proficiency in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of software for analysis and reporting is essential
• Interest in and knowledge of service design and improvements
• Strong cultural awareness
• Transformational leader, fully conversant in the change process and an inspiring presence
• Ability to work individually as well as part of a teamThere's no one quite like us
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world.
Our Mission is to make the lives of others better including our brands, our guests, our people and our communities.
Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day.
Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. In return for your hard work and commitment to our values, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you through our Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
Come and live your story with us
- Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle benefits include life assurance, leisure travel insurance, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages and a referral bonus.
- Physical - Our Physical health benefits include private medical cover and flu vaccinations.
- Mental - Our Mental health benefits include support from trained mental health 'first aiders' from across the business, an employee assistance programme and free access to Headspace, one of the most well respected well-being apps.
- Social - Our social programme is designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
At The Bicester Collection, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. We believe in fostering an open culture, which supports our people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged.