Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As a Recruiter
at HUGO BOSS, you will play a vital role in finding the right talent for our organization. You are part of the Talent Journey team and contribute directly to our company success. In your daily work you will leverage state-of-the-art tools to identify and attract top talent.
Join a globally recognized fashion brand that values creativity, innovation, and individuality. We are looking forward to meeting you!What you can expect:
- Utilize cutting-edge social media tools and active sourcing platforms to identify and engage with potential candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to define the requirements and qualifications for each role using diagnostic tools.
- Conduct virtual and on-site interviews using diagnostic tools to assess candidates' skills and suitability for the role.
- Accompany the candidates throughout their entire recruiting process and be their trusted point of contact.
- Support university marketing efforts to attract top talent from academic institutions.
- Provide assistance in various recruiting projects to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the recruitment process.
- 1-3 years of experience in (preferably internal)recruitment, with a focus on interviewing and active sourcing.
- A digital mindset with a strong understanding of current recruitment trends and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German, enabling you to effectively engage with candidates and stakeholders at all levels.
- Willingness to be onsite 2-3 days a week depending on the business requirements.
- Highly target-oriented with the aim to win talents for the company.
- Fashion affinity and a keen interest in current trends complete your profile.
#LI-HYBRID Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.