The Site Merchandising Jr. Associate supports the strategy, execution, and rollout of European Tory Burch sites. This candidate will assist with monthly site refreshes, regular maintenance, and QA of European sites. This role will be a key liaison with our HQ team, ensuring best practices and guidelines are transferred to the region. This individual will collaborate with various business units (Buying, Planning, Product Management, Creative, and Marketing) to drive the brand vision and optimize the customer experience. Reports to the EUME Site Merchandising Associate.JOB DESCRIPTION
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Support site merchandising strategy, product set-up, regional content creation and site curation while continually defining and implementing site optimizations.
- Partner with merchants to understand key investments.
- Manage seasonal assortment within SFCC (Salesforce Commerce Cloud) and merchandise product grids according to brand guiding principles.
- Leverage global assets and templates within AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) to load and QA imagery and links.
- Partner with CRM on user flows and experience for targeted initiatives (e.g., early access to products, gift with purchase).
- Liaise with local operational leads (Technology and OMS) to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Review product data and pricing on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure copy and translation deadlines are adhered to.
- Analyze site metrics (Google Analytics, SFCC) and develop actionable insights for leadership team.
- Identify industry trends and competitive best practices to inform optimization opportunities for merchandising tactics, navigational elements, and site features.
- Transfer ongoing best practices and guiding principles to regional ecommerce teams that support brand vision and cohesive global customer experience.
- Required AM/PM flexibility for weekly calls with HQ team.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience; 1-2 years of experience working in ecommerce, with a focus on content, site merchandising, and site optimization.
- Relevant Site Merchandising experience, including loading product catalogs, managing attribution/filters, on-site search, features optimizations, building seasonal shops and aligning product to content.
- Detail-oriented, results-driven, highly motivated, and entrepreneurial with independent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent command in English & Italian
- Ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Content Management Solution (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager)
- Web Analytics Solutions (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Project Management Tools (e.g., Airtable, Jira, Confluence)
- Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with International is a plus
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .