Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To strengthen our EMEA Shared Service Center for Indirect Procurement we are looking for an Operative Buyer (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible. As an internal service provider, you will be responsible for the operational procurement of indirect products/services for various countries in the EMEA region. What you can expect:
- Responsibility for continuous cost, quality, schedule and service optimization in close cooperation with our suppliers
- Obtaining quotations and preparing quotation comparisons
- Independent processing of purchase orders and ensuring delivery deadlines
- Participation in the implementation and further development of e-procurement processes
- Collaboration in supplier management
- Commercial training completed with good results or a degree in business studies
- First professional experience as a buyer, ideally in the area of indirect procurement
- Fluency in English is required and knowledge of Spanish, Italian or French is an advantage
- First experiences with e-procurement systems (e.g. SAP Ariba) as well as very good PC skills (especially MS-Excel, SAP)
- A goal and team oriented approach as well as strong analytical skills
- Communication and negotiation skills round off your profile
#LI-JP1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.