Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Digital Marketing Associate, Performance Media will be a pivotal member of the North America Media & Digital Marketing team, managing and executing performance-driven growth media efforts for the Ralph Lauren family of brands and DTC businesses. This fast-paced role works across Paid Search and Affiliate marketing channels. We are seeking digital marketers with foundational experience in paid marketing platforms associated with demand generation and growth efforts, with an understanding of related tactics, strategies, analysis, and optimization components. The ideal candidate will be a team player, an effective communicator, have analytical competence and a strong attention to detail.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist in the management of performance media channels, inclusive of Paid Search, PLAs, and affiliates.
• Maintain ongoing daily / weekly / monthly reporting and formulate insights based on performance data and channel trends.
• Ongoing monitoring of performance to plan across business and customer KPI's.
• Develop a deep understanding of various reporting and ad serving tools, such as, Omniture, DCM, Social ad serving, etc.
• Manage and optimize product feeds for various search and social channels, including Google Shopping, Facebook, Snapchat, and more.
• Manage and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders (Site Operations, Site Content,Merchandising, Creative, Project Management, Finance, CIX, etc.), media agency teams, and vendors.
• Track budget for all initiatives, including estimates, invoices, and compiled media asks across the region.
• Strong partnership with the broader North America Media & Digital Marketing team for execution of integrated digital marketing campaigns across key marketing initiatives, campaign launches and product-driven stories.
• Stay current and knowledgeable on new developments, trends, and technologies in the digital marketing and paid media space.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• 3+ years of experience in customer-driven Digital Marketing, with demonstrated experience managing and optimizing Paid Search, PLAs, and Affiliate advertising campaigns via native and managed platforms.
• Prior e-commerce, retail or agency experience a plus.
• Comfort with product feed management & optimization
• Strong analytical and Excel skills with the ability to quickly isolate data and insights.
• Familiarity of various reporting and ad serving tools.
• Demonstrated experience of digital targeting and segmentation strategies and capabilities.
• Proactive team player and self-starter, with the ability to communicate and collaborate well among cross-functional teams.
• Exceptional organization, interpersonal and project management skills; ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and adapt to ever-changing scenarios.
• Strong follow through with attention to detail; willingness to be hands-on and enthusiastic to drive results.
• Exemplary written and oral communication and presentation skills, with an eye for visual data storytelling.