INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
As Organization Effectiveness Lead in our People & Culture Division you will successfully drive macro organization effectiveness, operating model and organization design initiatives across Chalhoub Group. You will partner with the business on strategic priorities and business transformations to ensure the Group is effectively organized to deliver its strategy.
- Diagnose, design, deliver and monitor prioritised strategic Organization Effectiveness initiatives across Chalhoub Group, often crossing multiple functions, business units and geographies
- Apply deep specialist knowledge in more than one of the following expertise - Organization Effectiveness (OE), Organization Design (OD), Change Management and Workforce Planning. Provide consultancy to support the business on specific initiatives, such as methodology, application of tools, assurance of designs etc
- Interpret complex business dilemmas and apply specialist knowledge to lead end to end project or workstream delivery tailored to specific business needs, ensuring that recommendations are attainable within required timelines
- Embody a strategic OE partner to advise, steer, coach and amicably challenge business leaders and senior HR decision makers, whilst providing options and recommended solutions to aid decision making
- Support the development, delivery and upskilling of best practice OE, OD, Change Management and Workforce Planning methodology, tools, standards and templates across the Group
- Recommend blueprints to facilitate the Group's strategic ambitions and enable People Partners to effectively "plug and play" these for their business areas
- Support the development of effective OE Governance across the Group applying appropriate best practice and business knowledge
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated specialist level of Organization Effectiveness best practice, deployed in large complex organizations
- Demonstrated experience developing innovative, logical and attainable models in more than one of the following areas: OE, OD, Change Management and Workforce Planning
- Demonstrated understanding of best practice and know-how of trends to develop organization-wide methodology, governance and standards in more than one of the following areas: OE, OD, Change Management and Workforce Planning
- Demonstrated project management and governance of large-scale OE projects, including flexibility to adapt an approach and timelines as needed
- Management consultancy experience is desirable in any of the following areas: OE, OD, Change Management and Workforce Planning
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (qualitative and quantitative), as well as the ability to simplify complexities to make them easy to navigate through
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder management skills at all levels and diversities, with the ability to provide effective coaching and influence senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication, facilitation and storytelling skills, both written and spoken
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department PEOPLE & CULTURE