Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.Your Opportunity
The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for executing marketing strategies for Alexander McQueen across the SEAO region. This includes working with cross-functional teams across global, regional and local market teams; such as retail, product, merchandising, online and marketing. You will have functional knowledge and experience in both marketing disciplines (PR, events, CRM, media) and project management, overseeing the execution of marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have an eye for detail & a strong passion for luxury retail and fashion. How Will You Contribute?
You will be the central point of contact for the HQ & SEAO teams to deliver strategic implementation and visibility of Alexander McQueen campaigns & activations. Working closely with all departments within marketing (CRM, Social, Media, Performance Marketing, PR, VIP) and outside of marketing (retail, merchandising, omni, product, studio, BI & Innovation) to deliver holistic brand experiences and marketing communications for the SEAO region.
Who Are You?
- Execute go-to-market strategies for the SEAO regions
- Support in project management remit to deliver clear art production needs and deliverables to HQ for regional success
- Develop positioning and messaging for global markets
- Be the central point of contact for HQ team & local SEAO teams across marketing
- Management of local agencies (i.e. PR) in execution of AMQ initiatives
- Track and measure the results of regional go-to-market initiatives and make adjustments as needed
- Regarding project management success: Identify and manage risks to project success. Track and report on project progress to stakeholders
- Facilitate communication and collaboration among team members
Why Work With Us?
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Minimum 8 years of experience in global marketing, with a focus on go-to-market strategies
- Proven ability to develop and execute successful marketing campaigns.
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of the SEAO region, benefit of having worked in multiple markets in the region
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Business level English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.