“Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.”Your Opportunity
This is a position with primary responsibilities for China office general administration and also plays the role of coordinator with other departments of China and regional office.How you will Contribute
Who you are
- Handle and support all related administrative office duties during office routine and expansion
- Organize travel for employees and guests, including local transportation, flights, and accommodations, etc.
- Be responsible for scheduling appointments, meeting service support and coordination of courier service for the whole office
- Support company events and employee engagement activities (annual dinner, team building, festival gift and celebration, well-being activities, etc.)
- Manage all office-related invoice and payment, including office general administration payment, etc.
- Ensure a defined procurement process, and conduct purchasing analysis to optimize purchasing costs, implement cost containment controls for office product/supply costs
- Enhance office general administration-related supplier communications and management (e.g. office landlord, third party driver)
- Support on personal work for President if necessary
- Well-organized, excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess excellent communication skills in a way that inspire and engage others
- High proficiency in English with computer skills such as MS Office, etc.