About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
The Senior Analyst for CSSC Statutory Reporting prepares statutory financial statements for audited and unaudited legal entities and leads financial statement audits. This position will work directly with external auditors and provide information as requested. The Senior Analyst communicates effectively with internal and external business partners and escalates issues when appropriate. The Senior Analyst collaborates with team and cross-functional partners and works with a high degree of integrity.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- The Senior Analyst for CSSC Statutory Reporting prepares and analyzes statutory financial statements for audited and unaudited legal entities and leads financial statement audits.
- This position will work directly with external auditors and provide information as requested.
- The Senior Analyst communicates effectively with internal and external business partners and escalates issues when appropriate. The Senior Analyst collaborates with team and cross-functional partners and works with a high degree of integrity.
- Lead legal entity financial statement audit and manage the corporate external audit PBC process including communicating with external auditors
- Gathers and compiles compensation and audit fee information for the annual SEC Proxy statement filing
- Provides reporting for tax filings, treasury paydown and hedging decisions
- Journal entry preparation for monthly and quarterly close processes
- Participate in department projects as needed
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross functional teams at all levels of the organization
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial statements including balance sheets and general ledgers, Sarbanes Oxley compliance, and the entire financial close process
- High level of individual accountability and the ability to influence others while maintaining key relationships in the business
- High level of emotional intelligence and be able to work under strict deadlines
- Savvy in entire MS Office Suite; strong Excel skills are needed to manage large amounts of data
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting (CPA a plus, or someone working towards a CPA)
- 3 to 5 years of related business experience in Finance, Accounting or related field, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility • Able to be flexible in responding to different business objectives
- Analytical thinker with proven problem-solving ability • Understands business partner's requests, through conversation and inquiry, and provides appropriate responses and deliverables
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.