ONLINE TRADING ASSISTANT / DIGITAL MERCHANDISING , HOKA (m/w/d)At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people-in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be. The Role:
As the Online Trading Assistant, you will be supporting and executing the online trading and merchandising planning for HOKA. You will support the Senior Online Trader in developing the commercial offering and will be at the forefront of all plans for both merchandising and creative execution as well as ensuring trading KPI’s are continuously improved.
You may be required to help across our UGG website for EMEA where needed.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in digital trading or merchandising, and passion for growing our HOKA brand within the German region. This role requires fluency in both German and English
Who You Are:
- Ensure products are ready to trade correctly with the right price prior to launch
- Complete high level commercial reporting including stock turnover and slow-moving stock, and ensuring the business has clear, regular visibility of performance.
- Work closely with HOKA Trade Manager/Senior Trader/Online Trader to support the delivery of the German market plan, as well as collaborating with online marketing, regional planning, buying, brand retail and visual merchandising teams
- Conduct competitive analysis to support the Senior Trader with insights and A/B test ideas
- Support with specific meetings/reports for your local market
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- You think analytically, with great attention to detail
- An excellent collaborator and communicator
- You’re comfortable with prioritising responsibilities in line with business objectives
- You understand the importance of relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
- You show passion and interest for the HOKA Brand vision and industry
What We Will Give You:
- Experience owning multiple product campaigns across brands, ideally in multiple languages
- Fluency in both German and English is a requirement for this role
- An understanding of web analytical reporting tools such as Omniture and Google Analytics is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Equal Employment Opportunity
- 32 Days Holidays & some time away from work - on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.