You will stay at the forefront of current retail training programs to deliver a diverse and hybrid model of training, by shaping and defining how the most exciting and fastest growing sportswear brand in the world expands its retail stores globally. In this position, you will deliver innovative and exciting learning focused around products, tools, systems and other business needs to our retail teams.
- Understand and articulate the learning needs of our retail teams, to develop and deliver training programs to our stores
- Lead change management, draft communications, create and deliver learning content (ie FAQs, resources) and follow up (quizzes and surveys) for all our retail stores in EMEA
- You are passionate about our customers, their journey, and how to give them the best experience, and from this you will be able to facilitate learning and development initiatives and experiences, as well as host train-the-trainer events
- Incorporate ongoing program feedback and manage updates and innovations by evaluating the quality and success of training
- Work with our customer service and B2B/Sales team to unify training content across channels for efficient and fast roll-out to relevant teams
- 3+ years of experience as a retail trainer with similar responsibilities
- You have experience both developing training content (both larger programs and bite-sized) and deploying/facilitating it it to retail audiences in person, virtually and via a digital platform
- You have a passion for learning and developing talent, as well as learning rapidly and eagerly yourself
- You have the entrepreneurial mindset to deliver innovative programs, as you are resourceful, nimble, and creative with limited resources
- You have excellent project management skills
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
- As a plus, you are also fluent in French, German or Italian (preferred but not required)
Meet The Team
You will be based out of On's Zurich, London or Berlin office and will offer your support and share knowledge by implementing and rolling out training in our stores. Together with the Retail Training Lead, you will continue to grow training in related topics to enable high performing teams to WOW our customers on a daily basis.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.