Business Development Manager ¦ La Vallée Village ¦ Permanent /Full time]Something Extraordinary Every Day™
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience as a Business Development Manager or Partnerships Manager
with or within the extensive France based hotels.
This role will work in partnership and collaboratively with our Hotel partners to drive conversion of their guests also becoming ours.What you will be doing
What makes you special
- Account manage and develop our key Accommodation partners
- Develop relationships with the key contacts at the Hotels; a true 360-account management approach;
- Deliver key selling points about the Village by personally visiting each of the Hotels on a regular basis
- Identify and develop marketing opportunities for increasing the visibility of La Vallée Village such as social channels, website, apps, newsletter, brochures, displays, posters, television offerings, installations, etc;
- Gather intelligence including occupancy levels, information on clientele, hotel performance, upcoming bookings, upcoming groups and events ;
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the travel industry
- Sales and marketing experience with Luxury hotels
- Knowledge and experience of working with Asia, Middle East, Indian, US/UK markets would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills - builds strong and lasting relationships with key partners and colleagues
Fluent in French and EnglishThere's no one quite like us
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world. Our Mission is to make the lives of others better - our brands, our guests, our people and our communities. Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day. Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. To work in one of the teams at any of the Villages is to play an active role in redefining both the art and the science of retail. This creates a dynamic approach that underpins our ability to anticipate future trends in a fast changing world. In return for your Authenticity, Critical Thinking, Innovation, Passion and Vision, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you by: Looking after you:
You're entitled to 25 days of annual leave (plus French Bank Holidays) and your birthday off, plus extra leave if you are getting married or moving. We provide above industry average life assurance cover, personal travel insurance, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme and flu vaccinations Treating you
: discounts throughout our villages, discounts with other retailers (known as My Choices) and a very generous employee referral bonus Championing you:
you'll be working within a creative and collaborative environment like no other, with the opportunity to develop your professional and personal skills while advancing your career. Come and live your story with us
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. The Bicester Collection is made up of 1,200 colleagues of 50 nationalities. We are diverse in background, age, experience and leadership style. We believe that an inclusive workforce makes magic happen, and with this in mind we welcome everyone - regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity - to be a part of our family. We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a professional and commercially focused individual to join us. We have huge ambition for what we can achieve together and we want to have fun!