Why Join Us
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style.
We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want.
With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity.
Location: Lomazzo (CO) or Stabio (Ticino)
As Release & Governance Manager you'll be in charge of:
- Responsible for planning and executing ERP software releases and deployments
- Support team to deliver new functionalities according to business requirements
- Ensure and guarantee new software release integrity and quality to mitigate impact on already existing services
- Define release planning scheduling and identify test script to ensure that new release are correctly tested
- Support the business to perform UAT (User Acceptance Test) to ensure software quality and mitigates the risks
- Ensure that new software releases and packages are correctly maintained and stored in a secure repository that can guarantee the organization's definitive, authorized versions of software media (DML*)
- Manage and organize deploy from the DML to Production environment according to business agreed scheduling
- Manage IT Internal Ticketing tools to support the business needs
- Track and Measure Incident and User Support Request situation providing KPI and analysis to the organization
- Coordinate User and Profiles Management to ensure the right Segregation of Duties (SOD)
- Collaborate and work with internal and external Application Maintenance team members to analyze, identify and solve recurring problems
- Ensure that change management procedures are followed for production support tickets, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Projects and incident resolutions (SOX IT General Controls)
* Definitive Media Library (DML) is a secure Information Technology repository in which an organisation's definitive, authorised versions of software media are stored and protected
Who you are
You are a senior professional, comfortable working with technical partner and in structured organizations, able to influence and align internal organization.
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Economics or similar
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in the role
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Fluency in spoken and written Italian
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered a plus