HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
For our team in Antwerp, we're looking for a motivated Suit Specialist to complete our team. As a Suit Specialist you are the business card of HUGO BOSS, with your customer and service-oriented attitude you know how to provide the best service in the field of tailoring. Based on the specifications, needs and preferences of the customer, you can help them in their choice of fabric and fit. All this according to the highest Hugo Boss standards.As a Suit Specialist you love to build strong relationships with our customers and are able to create a strong network.What you can expect:
- Representing HUGO BOSS to the highest standards in all daily activities;
- Provide excellent customer service, primarily using your knowledge to provide personalized advice to your customer regarding fit, fabric and color, and being able to exceed customer expectations on every occasion, while adhering to company standards, policies and procedures;
- To maximize every sales opportunity to achieve store & individual sales goals and KPI targets;
- To identify customer needs and answer all product related questions. Be able to respond to inquiries regarding price, location, features, benefits and usage of HUGO BOSS merchandise.
- Strong personality, representative, communicative and social skills
- Experience in sales and in particular in suits, costume, experience in M2M is a plus
- Affinity with our clothing and target group
- Experience in a store within the luxury fashion segment is a must;
- Supportive and independent working
- A flexible attitude, working in the weekend and on shopping evenings is not a problem
- Excellent command of the Dutch / English language; knowledge of French is a plus
- Depending on the workload, be prepared to commute between Antwerp and Brussels
We want to help you to get the best out of yourself in an international environment and give you the opportunity to develop and grow. This of course with the support of your colleagues, your manager and extensive sales training (HUGO BOSS University). In addition, we offer:
- Thorough training to become a true M2M specialist
- A competitive salary;
- Employee discount on our products;
- Monthly commission scheme;
- Working in a positive and passionate team;
- Meal vouchers
If the above position has piqued your interest and you would like to be part of our enthusiastic HUGO BOSS Team, please go to http://group.hugoboss.com/en/career select the above vacancy, create an account and upload your CV and cover letter.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.