The Europe Sourcing Office (ESO), based in Paris, has been in operation since January 2022. Its primary objective is to define, propose, and execute an industrial strategy to support the growth and expansion of Tiffany & Co.'s High Jewelry (HJ) and Fine Jewelry (FJ) business. This involves close collaboration with the teams based in United States to strengthen, optimize, and develop the European manufacturing capacity (subcontracting and partnerships). As a Quality Controller
at our European Distribution Center (EUGDC), you will be part of the Global Quality Assurance team. The GQA team is responsible for protecting the brand and ensuring that all products pass our rigorous Quality Standards and Compliance. The team oversees and centralizes all standards information and is constantly updating and improving our information to ensure clarity and consistency from product to product.
As the Quality Controller you will be responsible for final finished good merchandise returns from market in Netherlands warehouse. Ensuring that all products are compliant with Tiffany & Co. quality standards and specifications with service rate and fluidity of control. You will also ensure coordination with Tiffany Service Center of the repairs stocks.Key Accountabilities Finished Goods Inspections
Follow up stock repairs
- Coordinate and perform the quality inspection and control of finished good merchandise on-site at the Tiffany & Co. EUGDC to ensure products meet Tiffany & Co. standards.
- Manage the metal testing flow within the platform. Monitor and Analyze results if necessary and implement corrective actions.
- Maintain average or better units per day for inbound quality control inspection and product evaluations, taking into consideration projects and special assignments.
- Record quality control data into JD Edwards Quality Management system and maintain accuracy and completeness of the data entry.
- Monitor and ensure that products have the right markings during the Inbound Quality control, if not, take corrective action
Analysis and Reporting
- Record corrective actions on pieces in collaboration with Tiffany Service Center
- Follow up the delivery repairs
- Quality control after repairs
- Stock entry
- Assist product quality reviews
- Utilize Tiffany & Co.'s Quality Assurance tools, and software as needed
- Monitor & consolidate data to build KPI
- Participate to put in place processes for the repairs in the warehouse
- Follow no conformity process for non-compliant merchandise within the warehouse
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years Quality Assurance experience
- Independent, self-starter, ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with a multifunctional and multicultural team
- Jewelry knowledge
- Proficient in English; written and oral
- Proficient in MS Office tools; Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong communication skills interacting with internal and external stake holders
- Ability to be flexible and manage changing priorities; must have a strong sense of time management
- Highly organized
- Graduate Gemologist and/or Graduate Jeweler
- Work experience in JD Edwards or other enterprise system(s)