Happiness Delivery System Lead is responsible for managing and overseeing a team of System Specialists focusing on systems and process improvements within Customer Service. You will lead the way for process implementation and define new ways of working together with cross functional teams to secure quality and efficiency in our day to day operations. You will move projects forward, think big and make radical changes where needed.
- Leading the local systems team
- Taking charge on regularly communicating with our global counterparts and other cross-functional departments
- Onboarding new and existing team members to new system processes and updates
- On a day to day basis, your main focus is to monitor, evaluate, investigate, flag issues and collaborate with the right teams - Local & Global - to determine potential resolution and improvements.
- Understand the local/regional end-to-end process and seek, suggest and initiate ways of improvements suited to local needs while maintaining On's Global initiatives and standards.
- Collaborate and coordinate needed efforts and resources with applicable Global Teams to materialize needed improvements, processes, implementations.
- Ensure smooth implementation and transition of processes, changes in operation, etc. within the system landscape.
- .....all while prioritizing projects/implementations to best accommodate local needs and requirements.
- Customer service/Sales operations background with at least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of ERP implementation projects and process optimization (RPA)
- Passionate, positive and with a strong desire to connect and partner cross-functionally to deliver results
- Capability to understand the bigger picture, while deep-diving into details to understand root causes and promptly execute action plans
- Proven analytical, conceptual, data savvy thinking and technical problem-solving skills
- Organized, methodical and hands-on with an enthusiasm for continuous learning
- Experience with SalesForce/MS Dynamics 365 and process automation desirable
Meet The Team
Join our forward-thinking and action-orientated Happiness Delivery team to help us bring the right process, information and structure to the right people & teams to make the right decisions. We constantly strive to facilitate our fast growth and to shape best-practice by thinking differently, challenging the status quo and bringing improvements through the use of new technology and practices.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.