Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To strengthen our HR Digitization Team, we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for a period of 6 months starting in February, March or April 2024. HUGO BOSS offers an internship position in which exciting and challenging tasks can be taken on as a fully integrated team member.What you can expect:
- Support, preparation and monitoring of HR Digitization projects such as the implementation of an employee onboarding tool and development of the global recruiting project
- Assumption of project management tasks, such as preparation of training documents, execution of system tests and preparation of test documentation
- Participation in system trainings
- First level support for global admins for any system requests
- You have a degree in business administration, business informatics or a related field of study
- You have strong analytical and communication skills
- You are proficient in the use of common MS Office programs
- In addition to IT affinity, you are characterized by a high level of comprehension and commitment
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English and German
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.