CLOTHES AGENCY is recruiting a full time ITALIAN speaking Commercial Sales intern responsible for supporting the commercial team with their brand accounts and participating with their new project for an international multi brand showroom. The Commercial Sales Intern will experience a 360 perspective on the business grounded in customer service and access and industry knowledge and standards.
The intern will be Paris based and report directly to the Directors and have the opportunity to learn from and support colleagues in the following activities:
- Presenting as brand ambassador. Welcome clients in the office and showrooms in Paris
- Present collections with confidence and with excellent product and brand knowledge
- Receive, analyse and enter forward orders - input orders into the brands wholesale platform such as JOOR, NuOrder, Le New Black
- Support a freelance sales team during Fashion week markets
- Reach and report on territory retail trends and changing market needs
- Focused on building improved customer relationships and optimizing performance
- Develop and implement effective sales analysis tools in line with selling process and standards, compilation of ST and market tour reporting
- Clear communication and follow up plan on weekly basis with Directors and at key dates to manage expectations and deliverables
- General sales department and office administration
The ideal candidate possesses the following requirements:
- Fluent Italian and English. French a plus
- Degree in fashion business management
- Eligible convention du stage actif
- Strong IT knowledge including Excel, PowerPoint and photoshop skills welcomed
- Promising track record with demonstrated success in driving sales while delivering profitable revenue growth
- Personal and professional curiosity of the retail environment and of fashion brands; with an international perspective
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Impactful communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and excellent time management, organisational and multi-task skill set
- Flexibility, ability to work in a team and spirit of initiative during intense sales periods
CLOTHES AGENCY is a fashion sales agency based between Paris, London and Milan. Proposing a fresh approach to wholesale distribution and consultancy.
CLOTHES AGENCY unites an enviable portfolio of carefully selected brands including LEMAIRE, COURRÈGES, CHARLOTTE CHESNAIS, ÈTUDES, PANCONESI Paris, CORMIO Milan, WALES BONNER, DAVID KOMA London, LOUISA BALLOU Charleston, FILIPPA K Stockholm and SÉFR Gothenburg. Working directly in the showrooms of the brands we collaborate with, our agency endeavours to mirror the values and goals set by respective commercial teams and integrate itself for a tailored partnership.
CLOTHES AGENCY offers a tailored service to a network of around 120 of the best retailers in Italy and has now expanded to international distribution. The services we provide are as follows: client prospection, showroom planning, 360 budget analysis and forecasting, sell-thru reporting, market tour and reporting, in store training, marketing support and brand animation, payment support and resolution, brand consultancy with a smile.
The core values that drive our partnerships are based on three essential criteria: personal alignment with the brand, professional admiration for the people behind the brand, and belief that the brand has real and distinct messaging that will withstand the business of fashion.