Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
One pillar of our Claim 5 Strategy is to DRIVE OMNICHANNEL - and we are with full speed on this journey. To strengthen our Omnichannel Department, we are looking for a committed and reliable Project Manager Omnichannel (m/f/d) who likes to drive things forward together. You are passionate about creating and constantly improving Omnichannel experiences? You have a strategic mindset, but are operative & pragmatic at heart? Be part of the team and shape the future of HUGO BOSS together with us!What you can expect:
- Working together with the Omnichannel Management Team and support to manage and coordinate all Omnichannel-related project tasks whilst keeping the overview on all ongoing initiatives
- Keeping the overview of internal and external developments (e.g. system changes) and their relevance for the Omnichannel Team
- Collaboratingwiththe Omnichannel Management Team in terms of the preparation of (strategic) presentations, meetings andanalyses
- Contributeto identify, plan and execute possible new Omnichannel projects and business opportunities and work on market analytics and decision templates for the senior management
- If applicable, you take over own Omnichannel projects and drive them forward in close collaboration with all relevant internal (and external) stakeholder
- You keep yourself and the company and the department up-to-date about Omnichannel market developments, competitors and innovation
- You have successfully completed a master's degree / MBA or an equivalent
- Relevant professional experience (consultancy and/ or retailer company, fashion/ FMCG company with focus on Omnichannel, Retail or eCommerce)
- Experience in project management on Omnichannel (and/ or Retail or eCommerce) projects
- You work strategically/ conceptually, but have the ability to be pragmatic and solution-oriented when it comes to execution
- Very good communication and presentation skills and exhibit confidence when cooperating with colleagues and management throughout all levels of the company hierarchy
- Fluent in Business English, German is a plus
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially PowerPoint)
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.