The DTC On retail fleet is expanding, has big ambitions and we're looking for a confident Retail Design Program Manager to help us take Retail to the next level.
The Retail Design Program Manager will be leading the program management of the projects, processes and deliverables for the DTC Retail Design concepts. The role reports to and works in collaboration with the Head of Retail Design. Working directly with and in partnership with the Leads of Retail Concepts & Spatial Activations. The role of the Retail Design Program Manager is to collaborate with cross-functional internal teams and external vendors; such as Visual Merchandising, Retail Operations, Marketing & Campaigns, Spatial Activations, Construction and material suppliers & manufacturing vendors to drive initiatives from conception to execution.
In this role you will be responsible for the management and completion of retail design initiatives and projects that support team goals each year to elevate the retail environment for On.
- Lead the program management of projects for large cross-functional teams in the creation and execution of global brand experiences in physical retail environments
- Lead the tracking of multiple workstreams and projects at a time, supporting the Retail Design Concepts & Spatial Activations teams; ensuring the prioritization of work and risk management to ensure the channel and project needs are being met.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams in Operations, DTC, Construction, Procurement, Visual Merchandising, Campaigns and other business units throughout the organization to implement and execute strategies, initiatives and policies that support the wider business goals
- Develop detailed project plans (process, timeline, budget), working directly with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Product, Operations, Visual Merchandising, etc) and external vendors/agencies
- Engage and align team and stakeholders to understand process, timelines, dependencies, roles and responsibilities and measures of success
- Work closely with strategy, creative and agency partners to understand their vision and support in bringing it to life from brief through delivery
- Track project costs, collaborating with budget owners to facilitate delivery projects on to meet budget
- Foster and maintain external vendor relationships that contribute to team initiatives and workstreams
- Facilitate post-project wrap-ups, learnings & appreciations, ensure reporting & optimisations are being actioned
- Improve overall ways of working by creating and maintaining workflows, processes, RACIs, and other operational resources, to improve efficiency and standards of operation within the Retail Brand Experience organization
- 5-7 years of experience as a Project Manager in the following areas: brand/marketing/retail/agency
- Track record of successfully delivering large projects from start to finish on time and within budget
- Experience working with Excel, Teams, Smartsheet, Asana and other project management tools
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary brand, marketing, creative teams, and diverse business stakeholders
- Ability to juggle changing priorities while maintaining a positive attitude
- Efficient, confident and highly effective communicator, both written and verbal
PMP certification a bonus
- Ability to create presentation decks that effectively communicate project status and process tracking in a clear and concrete manner.
Meet The Team
At On we stimulate creativity and innovation and foster On spirit within everything we do. You will be part of our small but dynamic Retail Design team responsible for multiple cross-functional projects from market analysis and retail strategy to concepts and supporting the teams developing & executing, fit-outs ranging from Events, to small Shop-in-Shops to large flagships.
Working with key stakeholders within Retail, Trade and Visual Merchandising towards creating an identical consumer experience across all retail touchpoints.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.