Following the path traced by the founder Ermenegildo over 110 years ago, ZEGNA is now internationally recognized as a leading global luxury menswear brand. Established as a fabric maker in the mountains of Piedmont, ZEGNA is part of the Ermenegildo Zegna Group, which counts more than 6,000 employees. Managed by Gildo Zegna as Chairman and CEO, Ermenegildo Zegna Group designs, creates and distributes luxury ready-to-wear and accessories under both the ZEGNA and Thom Browne brands to over 500 stores. The Group also operates TOM FORD FASHION through a long-term license agreement with The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. to over 100 stores. As of 30th September 2023, ZEGNA has 403 stores of which 242 are directly operated. The brand remains committed to leveraging its rich heritage to build a better present and future. YOUR OPPORTUNITY
As the Brand Manager Zegna Nordstrom
, you will be the market expert and Brand Ambassador responsible for executing the business strategy, promoting our casual luxury brand, and achieving business objectives for your assigned location. This role is based in Seattle.
You will cultivate a genuine customer-centric culture gaining a deep understanding of the client, ensuring a personalized service levels and building authentic and lasting relationships.
You will be a dynamic and inspiring leader/coach building and fostering an energized and customer-centric store environment. HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE Business Development and Sales Management
Champion, deliver and monitor a customer centric culture
- Identify opportunities and maximize the business potential for the shop; define action plans to ensure achievement of sales goals, engage Store and Floor Managers on required contribution to targets
- Translate store KPI's into action plans for the team. Provide clear, challenging goals and hold the team accountable. Partner with sales associates to develop outreach strategies for existing and potential clients within their individual portfolios.
- Be a Zegna brand and product expert. Promote the World of Zegna with all sales associates and personal shoppers. Schedule and organize regular training.
- Standardize best practices for selling and customer service; hold the team accountable for consistent execution within the limits of the wholesale relationship.
- Actively support the team on the sales floor to optimize productivity; actively coach the team to enhance individual performance.
- Drive MTM business by identifying opportunities through sales associates and personal shoppers; partner with MTM team to schedule seasonal trunk shows and provide support as needed.
- Provide seasonal feedback and insight on missed opportunities, best sellers, sizing, etc.
- Provide input for budgeting of annual sales targets.
- Monitor competitors' marketing and commercial activities in your market
- Propose new ideas for business development, i.e., incentives, competitive best practices, personal shopper engagement.
- Stay apprised of Nordstrom programs/activities in your store and align as appropriate (i.e. VIE clients, wedding registry, loyalty programs, etc).
WHO YOU ARE:
- Develop a deep personal connection with the store's top clients; develop customized strategies for growing the top spending customer segment (>$50K per year)
- Partner with sales associates to leverage client insights to delight them and foster brand loyalty.
- Develop "story telling" capabilities within the team to ensure the highest level of customer connection. Act as chief energy officer for the Nordstrom team to insure that Zegna is top of mind. Instill passion for the brand.
- Partner with local Merchandising team providing effective feedback on products and collections.
- Monitor new product receipts and transfers; ensure product reaches the selling floor on a timely basis.
- Insure timely execution of product consolidations.
- Provide context to weekly selling reports including performance vs. competitors.
- Is passionate and open-minded
- Selling, Product Knowledge, Inventory Control & Loss Prevention, Employment Cycle, Policy and Compliance
- Travel required
- Generates customer delight
- Proficient with digital technology
- Familiar with Apple products is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills