Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Hugo Boss is a platform of two brands with two lifestyle stories, BOSS and HUGO.
BOSS: BOSS is for those who lead a self-determined life with style, passion, and purpose. The collections offer dynamic, modern designs to form a complete wardrobe for the inspirational BOSS of today.
HUGO: The HUGO collection is created for the rule-breakers who go their own way, offering denim to activewear with individuality and attitude.
HUGO is a broad range of commercial and contemporary pieces, reflecting the authentic and unconventional HUGO style. BOSS is quality casual, chic and restrained elegance paired with a pinch of luxury.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will act as a HR Advisor and support all employees, whilst driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company employment procedures, documented policies and employment legislation.What you can expect:
- Developing effective working relationships with Head Office, Retail Store Managers, Area Managers, Head of Retail Store Operations.
- Serve as a link between Management and employees by handling questions, helping resolve work related problems using due diligence
- Advise Managers on organisational policy matters
- Support the HR BP with Employee Relations advice on a daily basis
- Act as the first point of contact for Store Management
- Advising and managing disciplinaries and grievances
- Represent Hugo Boss at HR related hearings and investigations
- Maintain up to date knowledge of employment legislation to be able to advise Managers
- Travel around UK to conduct store visits when necessary and support new store openings
- Develop a strategic approach to the implementation of HR services, policies and programs through the HR team - adding value to all HR interventions
- Ensure critical HR processes are executed on time e.g. Payroll deadlines, Induction reviews, Performance Management reviews, by collating documentation and assisting Managers with the processes.
- Support HR BP with talent management, succession planning and career meetings
- Any other Ad Hoc duties
- Previous HR advisor/admin related experience
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Knowledge of employment legislation
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Previous SAP HR experience
- Previous Retail experience
- CIPD Qualified
- Interacts Effectively
- Achieves Results with Integrity
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <