Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Hugo Boss is a platform of two brands with two lifestyle stories, BOSS and HUGO.
BOSS: BOSS is for those who lead a self-determined life with style, passion, and purpose. The collections offer dynamic, modern designs to form a complete wardrobe for the inspirational BOSS of today.
HUGO: The HUGO collection is created for the rule-breakers who go their own way, offering denim to activewear with individuality and attitude.
HUGO is a broad range of commercial and contemporary pieces, reflecting the authentic and unconventional HUGO style. BOSS is quality casual, chic and restrained elegance paired with a pinch of luxury.
We are looking for passionate candidates to join our innovative and inspiring HR team at Hugo Boss. We celebrate success, work collaboratively and make the impossible possible. If you thrive in a fun yet entrepreneurial environment and have a drive to succeed - this could be the role for you.
You will be responsible for supporting the HR Team by performing key administrative duties.What you can expect:
- Developing effective working relationship with Retail and Head Office managers
- Complete offer letters, contracts, reference letters
- Enter all new starters onto SAP HR, with the support of the HR intern
- Oversee change form and ATR process
- Administer any leavers and contractual changes on SAP HR
- Manage the On-boarding process.
- Support with Payroll monthly Interface, ensuring all relevant paperwork is issued to Payroll.
- Conduct monthly Reports fo r Finance.
- Chase stores for new starter paperwork and ensure all necessary paperwork is received by HR.
- Maintain the relevant HR trackers i.e. Right to Work & Discount
- Issue New starter discount books
- Manage and maintain the probation review process
- Update and maintain SAP HR system.
- Collating data and producing KPI reports.
- Support the talent acquisition manager and co-ordinator with recruitment activities
- Work on new HR projects with HR team.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
- Ensure all filing is up to date
- Support with note taking for ER issues - may need to travel around UK stores.
- First point of contact for any HR Related queries - Filter calls and emails within the department
- 2 years previous Administration experience
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous experience in a HR role (desirable)
- Previous experience of SAP HR (desirable)
- Previous Retail experience
- Interacts Effectively
- Achieves Results with Integrity
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including annual bonus.
- Clothing and discount allowance
- Access to Health & Wellbeing Services (Headspace App and Retail Trust)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus statutory bank and public holidays
- A supported training programme in the role and development opportunities
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days remote working)
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <