We are looking for an Item Master Specialist to run daily activities to create and maintain Item Master Data. On top you will support discovery and drive execution of projects to improve our Item Master Data processes and system landscape. Based in our Zurich office, you join a newly formed team, working closely with global functions and tech teams to continuously execute and improve our item master data landscape. We are excited to offer this role to an experienced item master data specialist.
- Accurately create and maintain item master data records in our Product Master Data base and oversee distribution towards receiving systems and functions.
- Ensure completeness, consistency and integrity of item data through regular audits
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Product Development, Supply Chain, Commercial, Finance and Tech.
- Communicate effectively with team members to address data-related queries and discrepancies
- Support implementation and uphold of data governance standards
- Identify opportunities to enhance data management processes and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Propose and implement efficient data entry and maintenance procedures
- Generate and provide regular reports on item master data quality and completeness
- Contribute to the development of key performance indicators (KPIs) related to data accuracy
- Higher education or degree in Business Administration or Data Management
- Preferably 2 -4 years experience as an item master data specialist (or a similar role) footwear and/or apparel industry.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to maintaining high levels of data accuracy
- Ability to analyze data, identify patterns and solve problems related to data quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Business proficiency in English
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders
Meet The Team
In this function you will report to the Item Master Data Lead. You will closely work with Product Development, Supply Chain, Commercial, Finance and Tech teams. Focus of your day-to-day work is on the up to date creation and maintenance of Item Master Data. As we will change the processes and systems to support Item Master Data Management, you will be closely involved in those projects to understand current issues and challenges, but also to design and implement your future workplace.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.