At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Reporting to the Senior Performance Media Manager, you will assume ownership of the global SEO strategy and direction. You will be responsible for one of our key traffic-driving channels to Burberry.com, collaborating with several cross-functional teams to design and implement changes aimed at enhancing overall search traffic and conversion. Your role is pivotal within the Digital team at Burberry..
- Coordinate and Manage Burberry's strategic SEO agency partners.
- Update keyword research and strategy, identifying opportunities for content alignment with business, marketing, and e-commerce objectives.
- Collaborate with the development team to address technical SEO issues and enhance website performance.
- Work alongside Performance Marketing teams to support the Senior Performance Media Manager in maximizing cross-channel budget efficiencies.
- Support internal teams with SEO requests and optimization, acting as a digital representative to ensure best practice delivery.
- Manage the development and day-to-day responsibilities of 2 direct reports.
- Be responsible for all SEO reporting and analysis, preparing regular reports and insights on KPIs, and providing actionable recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Deliver product reports and trends to merchandising and buying teams, including providing extensive insight into key competitors, identifying research market trends.
- Develop, evolve, and maintain Burberry's local SEO strategies.
- Conduct regular internal SEO workshops to promote best practices.
- 4+ years SEO experience in MARKETING or MEDIA (INTERNATIONAL COMPETENCY)
- Must be resourceful and highly organised - the ability to learn and work independently.
- Excellent communication, writing and analytical skills (keynote, excel, etc)
- Previous experience of SEO platforms
- Experienced user of analytics platforms GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- Experience in managing people and relationships with internal teams and senior stakeholders.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.