an American luxury lifestyle brand, founded in 2004. Anchored in the casual elegance of American sportswear, Tory's design philosophy is defined by effortless silhouettes, innovative materials, eclectic juxtapositions of color, and the tension of past and present. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty.
Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, expressed through Tory's collections and reflected in the company culture as well as the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. Established in 2009, the Foundation provides women entrepreneurs in the United States with capital, education and community.You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are responsible for supporting the strategy, execution, and rollout of Tory Burch Site Merchandising & Site Experience across the US. You will assist with monthly site refreshes and regular maintenance and QA. In addition, you will be responsible for developing best practices, guiding principles, and testing strategy/optimization of the site. You're also resourceful, collaborative and can partner with key stakeholders to meet milestones. A sense of humor is a plus! A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be overseeing the site experience and managing product set-up, partnering with buyers to understand key investments, partnering with key operational leads to ensure inventory accuracy and product data, and identifying site opportunities based on analytics. You may be partnering with CRM on a targeted site experience, meeting with Product to provide input on site needs and collaborating with teams to identify A/B testing opportunities based on analytics and industry best practices. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- · Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
· 3-4 years of experience working in ecommerce/site experience, with a close focus on site merchandising and optimization
· Relevant Site Merchandising experience, including loading product catalogs, managing attribution/filters, on-site search, features/functions optimizations, building seasonal shops and aligning product to content
· Detail-oriented, results-driven, highly motivated, and entrepreneurial with independent problem-solving skills, must be oriented toward problem resolution and improvements
· Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
· Ideal candidate will have experience with:
o Web Analytics Solutions (e.g., Google Analytics)
o Project Management Tools (e.g., Airtable, Jira, Confluence)
o Content Management Solution (e.g., Adobe Experience Manager)
o UX Design Collaboration tools (e.g. InVision)
o Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint
The digital team is a dynamic and determined group of business drivers; relentlessly mining for opportunities to build and scale the business while remaining customer obsessed and elevating the brand through the digital lens. We believe that running an ecommerce business requires the perfect blend of art + science: we love to geek out on the numbers while we are assorting the next seasons styles or building out the site experience for an upcoming product launch on ToryBurch.com. We are a team with extensive industry experience and diverse backgrounds and enjoy brainstorming and thought partnership as we build team strategies and initiatives. If you have a passion for digital like we do, we would love to hear from you.How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 75,000.00 USD - 95,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .