At Ermenegildo Zegna the talents and passion of our people are the pillars of our success. Which is why we're looking for a E-CVM Manager in our HQ in Milan to contribute to our proud legacy and help shape our vibrant future.
What makes you, makes Zegna
The legacy of Zegna would not exist if it weren't for the unique skills of every person on our team; the makers, masters, designers and doers. Everyone contributes.
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB
You will partner in shaping the overall lifecycle & communication strategy to the digital customer base and drive execution to regional specific audiences throughout the customer journey. You nurture the customer through the different stages from on-boarding to post purchase flows identifying valuable customer touch points through analyzing customer behavior. You will be setting up engaging campaigns, executing transactional and behavioral triggered emails and SMS on a large scale.
What makes up your day
Step into a hands-on, minds-on work environment where every challenge and opportunity helps you realize your full potential.
In this role, you will:
- Support the Head of Digital Business in defining the E-CVM roadmap and work with the wider digital business team to make sure each roadmap item is correctly documented and delivered in a timely manner
- Support the overall email and SMS strategy and E-CVM roadmap, enabling testing strategies around creative, messaging and segmentation to optimize overall customer outreach and performance
- Dive deep into user data and analyze customer behavior to create targeted regional strategies to drive desired behavior e.g. through segmentation, personalization, identifying new touch points and further optimization of existing flows
- Support the Head of Digital Business and Consumer Value Manager in introducing and developing a "distant selling" approach, identifying the right channels, clients and clienteling opportunities
- Work with the CVM team to develop adequate E-CVM reporting that offers a clear understanding of the customer and its purchase behavior to better segment and retain
- Define and continually refine key performance metrics to measure overall strategy effectiveness by building your own dashboards and reporting and driving relevant insights
- Own the customer lifecycle strategy specifically within automations, developing and optimizing the marketing automation emails for Zegna.com (welcome series, abandoned cart, post purchase and lapsed buyer) working closely with the global CVM team
- Manage and execute all drip campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle journey from activation to retention using transactional and behavioral triggers to ensure high customer engagement
- Establish strong collaboration across global functional teams and channels to ensure high standards of design & copy, a coherent customer journey from email to conversion always putting the customer first
Acquisition & Loyalty
- Develop a strong customer registration benefit strategy that helps gathering customer data and grow the digital customer base
- Co-drive the retention KPI's and work on retention and loyalty tactics in alignment with the global CVM team
-Manage the E-mail Marketing Specialist and look after her professional development and acquisition of new skills in marketing automation and SMS marketing
-Co-manage with the Consumer Value Manager the resources dedicated to outreach of the digital customer-base
What makes you, makes our team
When you join Zegna, you join a team, working together to shape the future of our company. For this role, we're looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of lifecycle email marketing or multi-channel CRM experience
- You have exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills working effectively across functional teams with digital marketeers, growth teams, designers, engineers, data scientists and content editors
- Proven experience in segmentation and audience targeting, analyzing large sets of user data and the ability to turn findings into meaningful actionable insights
- A strong understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem and a good grasp of what role each piece of technology plays
- Analytical and able to draw insights and suggest actions
- Proven management experience with the ability to nurture and develop the existing team
- Experience to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work to tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Proactive, reliable and with eye for detail
- Adobe Campaign, HTML/CSS experience is preferred
What makes you, makes our legacy
Ermenegildo Zegna Group is founded on a proud history of craftsmanship and quality dating back to 1910, with a vision to ethically create the world's finest textiles. Zegna has since expanded to ready-to-wear, becoming one of Italy's most successful family companies and a global luxury lifestyle brand.
Through our vertically-integrated, sheep to shop approach, we strive to create exceptional products without compromising on quality of life for future generations. With over 500 stores and 6,500 employees worldwide, our success is inspired by our founder's pioneering spirit and shaped by the expertise and integrity of every individual at Zegna.