Show Me Your Mumu is looking for a Print Design Temp to assist the Textile Designer/Art Department. Candidates must be within reasonable commuting distance of the Mumu HQ office in Los Angeles, CA.
- Assist with re-colors in Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- Assist with putting prints in repeat, print cleaning, and color updates
- Assist with setting up print pitch sheets
- Assist with creating color palettes and assigning pantones
- Assist with keeping the design team/area organized
- Organization of print library, print strike off binders and fabric boards
- Assist in creating original art/graphics as needed
- Scanning vintage and novelty fabrics
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for all things design
- Great eye for color
- Highly organized, resourceful, and dependable with excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, portfolio of design work is strongly recommended
- Experience and Knowledge in Textile Design, must be able to create Print Repeats in both Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Ability to manage workflow and execute tasks from beginning to end
- Team player: this position will work with multiple members of the design Team
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Show Me Your Mumu is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider for employment all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, age, religion, national origin, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.