The Merchandiser for International Markets will have oversight of Outlet product assortment mix and International Markets distribution. They will support apparel & accessory divisions seasonal buy process from seasonal kickoff, to final order intake reporting while ensuring all channel needs are met, to achieve or exceed annual financial goals. They will maintain accurate IM bookings files, and drive processes specific to IM channels. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with International Teams to determine product necessary to implement regional strategies.
- Partner to prepare seasonal hindsight documents detailing bestsellers and product needs
- Validate product requests against overarching business direction
- Market specific range planning; Summarize all IM product needs & assess voids in main line collections
- Spearhead development of IM exclusive product needs; Brief cross-functional teams to cultivate product from development to order placement
- Ensure product requests are poised to drive volume and meet costing expectations. Present to cross-functional teams in seasonal meetings with executive committees
- Analyze Global outlet assortments and identify product/strategy overlap and risks to IM
- Participate in relevant milestone meetings throughout seasonal calendar cycle as the voice for all markets, ensuring IM is taken into consideration with decision making that impacts global distribution
- Liase to ensure markets have been delivered necessary support & visibility to market tools from global teams, and reference to north American strategies
- Product Analysis: work with regional teams to receive best seller reports, and use feedback to build framework for future seasons range plan
- Projection Planning: manage divisional IM projections across core and fashion; share with internal teams
- Order Intake: Facilitate order placement for International markets with a focus on of womens, girls, and accessories divisions. Share and build assortment tools, visual tools, and order intake files as needed.
- Track, monitor and recap progress of key items, big ideas, and best sellers to strategize towards business growth and future development.
- Build and maintain reports pertaining to regional orders, including order intake files and exclusive development productivity.
- Develop relationships with cross-functional partners to keep up-to-date with product strategy and product changes
- Ensure all calendar deliverables are met, ensuring proper preparation for milestone meetings.
- Keep in contact with international teams to keep up-to-date on regional sales environments
• 3-4 years experience
• Consumer centric, with a passion for product
• Strategic thinker who recognizes opportunities and can influence decision makers to move to execution
• Strong product sense with proven experience in building product assortments that drive business
• Strong grasp on the competitive landscape and market trends
• Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and organizational skills
• High level of analytical skills and conceptual creative ability
• Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
• Drive focus and clarity amidst multiple, sometimes competing deadlines
• Works autonomously and able to navigate through ambiguity
• Advanced excel skills
Pay Range: $70,000 - $90,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH