Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Support interactive personalization hub daily operations and sales activities, allows users to digitally personalize polo icons with custom printing, embroidery and monogramming on polo shirts, hats and more
* Build relationship with customers to identify their needs using our "Create Your Own" service model whilst delivering Ralph Lauren's premium service
* Follow the guidelines and customizing process to use the computer aided program to print or embroider products
* Use printing machines to personalize Ralph Lauren products which can be either brand new products or previously owned products customers are looking to customize
* Oversee the create your own process including stock control, maintenance and replenishment whilst managing customers' expectations
* Allow only perfect products to be presented to customers maintaining Ralph Laurens high standards
* Have good knowledge of materials to understand what can be customized
* Promote teamwork through contributing to team and personal sales objectives including KPI's
* Efficiently process till sales transactions
* Daily up keep of printing and other tools within the department
* Provide a memorable shopping experience by employing exceptional levels of customer service. Always be approachable, accessible, and gracious in all business interactions
* Acquire and maintain knowledge of Polo's product and visual presentation standards in order to effectively service customers.
* Maintain merchandise in accordance with Polo's visual presentation standards. Actively participate in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to, daily stock maintenance, product transfers, folding, & floor changeovers
* Strives to develop the ability to maintain an environment that projects a high level of taste and sophistication consistent with Polo's lifestyle philosophy.
* Maintain a professional appearance consistent with established guidelines.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Minimum 2 years of printing, hand stitching, machine stitching or alterations experience within retail market
* Be IT systems competent to include Ipads and Microsoft packages
* Possess strong communication, interpersonal and influential skills
* A desire to build relationships and promote teamwork
* Have a creative flare
* Be adaptable and able to step up to help in other areas
* Business and technical acumen and awareness
* Self motivation and continuous personal development
* Problem-solving skills and initiative with strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
* Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask accordingly
* The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships