INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
Faces is one of the leading beauty omni-retailers with the latest in fragrances, skincare, makeup, haircare and home fragrances in the region, with over 20 years of presence and expertise in the Middle East. We are in a transformative chapter where we are building a beauty destination that provides expertise and inspiration through products, services and experiences to suit everyone's needs and preference. We go beyond being a transactional experience, we bring an immersive customer experience through discovery and curation.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager that will oversee all organic content and Faces social media platforms across the Middle East region. We are looking for someone who can create exciting new content whilst also riving the strategy of our social media channels to increase brand love, engagement, followers, UGC and revenue.
What you'll need to succeed
Social Media Strategy & Management
- Develop and implement social media strategies to align with business goals
- Craft monthly content calendars
- Create engaging content that is native to each social channel
- Implement 'WOW' social moments
- Set specific KPIs and report on performance.
- Analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build social media community.
- Collaborate/align with marketing team to ensure brand consistency and alignment on campaigns
- Posting content on all social media accounts
- Engaging with users across different channels
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and content trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Manage a budget for social media activities
- Maintain relationship with social media partners such as Facebook, YouTube, sSnapchat, TikTok and any new emerging platform
Social Media Execution
- Creation of the yearly social media calendar and strategy
- Ability to create, edit, publish and share engaging content
- Manage budget for digital media campaigns
Social & Media Reporting & Analysis
- Determine reporting cadence for social activity
- Define tools for benchmarking and reporting
- Analyse competitor activity & recommend improvements to increase brand performance
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, and drive brand value
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
What you'llneed tosucceed
- Experience as a social media manager (minimum of 2 years' experience in a managerial role)
- Success in building social media channels in the past
- Proven track record of great content creation and user engagement across platforms
- Experience in creating social media strategies across all platforms
- Previous team management experience
- Hands on experience in content management, localisation,and creation
- Copywriting skills
- Ability to Manage agencies to deliver creative content if/when needed
- Keeping on top of trends and what's out there; fresh ideas and outlook
- Excellent communication skills Arabic speaking would be a plus but not mandatory.
- An organised and creative individual that is hungry to make a difference!
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.