Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The objective of the DTC Commercial Finance & Business Analytics team within PVH Europe is to act as the bridge between the Business and Finance; supporting the Business owners to translate their strategies into budgets and long-term plans; and with that setting and safeguarding financial targets for PVH Europe.
"We are Finance Business Partners, actively seeking to build trusted relationships with our Stakeholders". The Position
This is an exciting opportunity to join our PVHE DTC Commercial Finance & Business Analytics team. In this newly created role, you are expected to support the PVHE Direct to Consumer organization with the aim to establish standards, measure performance, compare actual performance with standards and identify any deviations, determine the reason for deviations, and bring recommendations to management to take corrective action if needed. A successful candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work with a business partnering mindset, highly collaborative and feels comfortable working with multiple stakeholders.
If you are an experienced Manager with excellent excel and power point skill, who enjoys challenging and supporting the business to achieve its goals, this may be your next career move! Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Manage the retail controlling function, providing strategic financial guidance and oversight for the retail business segment.
- Set annual targets for Retail channels.
- Develop and implement financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes for the retail division, ensuring alignment with business objectives and financial targets.
- Support the PVHE Direct to consumer VP/SVP and their leadership team in translating business requirements into financial outcomes.
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis to identify trends, risks, and opportunities for growth, and provide recommendations for improving financial performance.
- Develop and maintain financial models to evaluate business opportunities, assess store performance, and support decision-making on store openings, closures, and renovations.
- Collaborate with retail operations and store teams to develop and analyze store-level financial KPIs, such as sales per square foot, conversion rates, and average transaction value, inventory levels management and optimization.
- Work collaboratively with DTC strategy teams to understand market research and analysis to identify industry trends, competitive landscape, and consumer insights, providing valuable input for strategic initiatives.
- Promote new systems, methods and procedures and develop it further where necessary to meet the changing needs of the organization.
- Lead and facilitate workshops, meetings, and training sessions to gather requirements and drive collaboration across teams.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in business analysis, continuously enhancing skills and knowledge.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to a team of financial professionals, fostering a collaborative and high-performing work environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, economics, or a related field; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in business analysis or related roles, preferably within the retail or fashion industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to extract insights from complex data sets and develop data-driven recommendations.
- Solid understanding of financial accounting principles and practices, including budgeting, forecasting, modeling and financial analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate financial concepts to both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record in driving financial performance, cost optimization, and process improvement within a retail environment.
- Experience working in Agile or other project management methodologies.
- Strong business acumen and strategic mindset.
- Proficient in financial management systems and tools, such as SAP, BW.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Additional languages are a plus.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.