The Systems Analyst - OMS role based in Bengaluru, India will be part of Global Logistics Fulfillment Team to work on design and implementation of Order Management projects and enhancements to enable a platform, which conforms to PVH Corp's strategic and operational requirements.
The candidate must possess the skills and experience to work effectively across project teams within the Global Value Chain & Cross functional IT organization.
The ideal candidate will have functional and technical implementation experience with Order Management application in the areas of order capture and Enterprise inventory flows. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
________________________________________________________________ QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Work with guidance from IT Development Manager and Technical Specialist on new projects, support tasks, and testing
- Support project teams to ensure changes and enhancements within the application are properly tested before deployment to production
- Perform application configuration & install Software enhancements in lower environments
- Work with Cross Functional project teams on project & support tasks
- Be on rotational on-call support
- Minimum 4-6 years' work experience as a functional/system analyst with Order Management solutions preferably Manhattan DOM or similar competing product.
- Understating of Order Management processes like order capture, order allocation, order fulfillment, inventory management and item catalog management.
- OMS architecture with understanding of database modelling, integration architecture and protocols, SOAP/REST APIs etc.
- Good understanding of SOA and Integration concepts
- Experience with JMS messaging, XML, XSLT, XPath
- Experience in System Configuration using SQL or Postman API to setup multiple functionalities to align with Business requirements
- Proficient with SQL, MySQL, UNIX Scripting and Big Query.
- Exposure to the tools like Jenkins, GIT, JIRA is desired
- Experience with Cloud Computing such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or AWS is a plus
- Experience with BI Tools like Business Objects or Cognos is a plus
- Working knowledge of Integration tools like MuleSoft or webMethods or TIBCO is a plus.
- Experience with Change Management and Issue reporting on Service Now (SNOW) a plus
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field. Skills:
________________________________________________________________ INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:Internal:
- Functional & Technical knowledge of Order Management, Warehouse Management and/or supply chain, and retail processes
- Functional understanding of Omni-Channel concepts
- Buy Online Pickup From Store, Ship from Store, Endless Aisle/Save the Sale Etc.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence strategies and data warehousing.
- Understanding of Distribution Center and Logistics processes.
- Ability to collaborate with other Supply Chain, E-Commerce technology teams, and Business Partners
- Comprehensive understanding of testing concepts
- Ability to write test scripts, coordinate testing steps with partnering teams, and track issues to resolution
- Diagnose if reported issues are code bugs, user error, or configuration errors
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Work with Business Analyst and to create playbooks for Helpdesk support users to follow
All Cross-Functional IT Teams External: ________________________________________________________________ SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:Direct:
None ________________________________________________________________ BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
None DECISION MAKING:
Limited to project and/or support tasks RESOURCEFULNESS/CREATIVITY:
- Experience in working with teams located in different geographical locations and time zones
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks/projects at one time
- Requires strong communication skills and the ability to foster teamwork across multiple groups and/or regions.
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to recommend workarounds for issues when possible to maintain business continuity
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Working in geographically dispersed teams.
- This is a global role based in Bengaluru, India