Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Outbound Transport Manager plays a fundamental role co-ordinating outbound Transport and working closely with our warehouse operations manager, ensuring the orders processed by the 3PL meet customer delivery requirements and planned delivery date.What you can expect:
- Working closely with nominated last mile carrier, ensuring Wholesale, Retail and Ecom outbound deliveries are dispatched in a timely manner by 3PL DC.
- First point of contact for outbound transport Queries
- Assist with Outbound Set-up of the Transport process through all partner interfaces such as nominated last mile carrier, monitoring vehicle type, loading processes & responsibilities.
- Monitoring on time deliveries and actively managing VAS adherence to meet key account compliance during pick and pack process.
- Communicating with transport service provider regarding claim handling.
- Managing capacity and outbound planning, routing guideline conformity
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Freight Forwarders, last mile carriers and third party logistics partners.
- Liaising weekly with internal Hugo Boss stakeholders providing outbound status updates.
- Maintaining all outbound records relating to POC, POD for client request & audit purposes.
- Checking Tracking reports, detailing outbound freight volume planning. Outbound forecast and capacity
- Working in Collaboration with Inbound Transport Manager(s) and Warehouse Operations Manager.
- Assist Transport continuous improvement after setup and make recommendations when defining processes.
- Assist with projects initiatives within Hugo Boss UK in relation to Transport.
- Assist with Inventory management and outbound troubleshooting at warehouse(s).
- Results-driven, strategic planner and thinker
- Ability to work under pressure, most importantly remain focused and approachable
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to exercise sound judgment
- High level of integrity, dependability and strong sense of urgency
- Flexible approach and takes pride in their daily work
- Natural relationship builder and networker.
- Confident handling of Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in working with WMS, ERP systems, but not essential
- Strong work ethic and negotiation skills
- Professional concise effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <