Tiffany & Co… the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For more than 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other. We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
The Operations Coordinator functions as the lead operations professional. The Operations Coordinator effectively assist in managing the operational functional of a store including Administration, Inventory Control, Customer Service, and Shipping/ Receiving in order to elevate the client experience, preparing and maintaining the right ground for sales professionals to manage sales at their best.YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:Oversee store merchandise:
Post sales client service:
- Receive merchandise and prepare transfers to other locations.
- Ensure store inventory accuracy and availability to optimize client service (including Carnet merchandise and Travel Collections).
- Monitor the Daily High Value count and maintain the returns report.
- Lead and coordinate cycle count and physical inventory prep work. Oversee the yearly physical inventory.
- Lead and coordinate price changes, merges, re-classes and ticket changes.
- Process merchandise requests and follow-up on special orders/back orders.
Sales and client support:
- Provide superior client service for all post sales service.
- Ensure repair/engraving orders are entered, monitored, and completed in a timely manner, entering, and communicating estimates when needed.
- Assist management in the visual presentation of merchandise by conducting scheduled cleaning and inspection of store inventory.
- Assist on the sales floor as needed while providing the Tiffany Experience.
- Partner with the sales team by processing merchandise orders in line with procedure.
- Assist with the planning and coordinating of store events.
- Partner with Marketing by processing Marketing specific merchandise requests like press shooting requests, etc.
- Manage all store supplies including sundries, packaging, and hospitality.
- Daily tracking of necessary invoice approvals, verification of daily inventory reports
- Function as the liaison with facilities and IT, follow up on audit issues and manage record retention.
- Perform daily cashier functions including accounts payable and cash related functions.
- Act as Security and Health & Safety liaison for the store.
- Assist in the maintenance and implementation of operational support systems e.g., Inventory systems, suppliers ordering, etc.
- 3-4 years of prior retail experience in retail operations with comprehensive knowledge of merchandising, client service, administration, and shipping.
- Analytical skills preferred.
- Microsoft Word and Excel, IT knowledge.
- Ability to work retail store hours as necessary, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well with clients, peers, and management.
- Ability to understand and adhere to Tiffany & Co. standards.
- Ability to manage project works and to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day-to-day business needs.
- Italian and English speaking abilities are mandatory, a third language is an appreciated plus.