The Talent Acquisition Recruiter for Landmark will partner with HR and retail leaders to execute strategic and creative recruiting strategies to attract and hire top retail talent.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- Proactively partner with Human Resources Business Partner and Store leadership to understand unique talent needs.
- Provide strategic and creative methodologies for recruiting top talent.
- Conduct full cycle retail recruitment activities, including sourcing candidates, posting positions, and screening talent.
- Help build leadership pipeline for future retail roles.
- Offer options on sourcing techniques, including investigating new technologies and practices for reaching top talent.
- Maximize opportunities with social media and LinkedIn.
- Consult with HR partners on specific staffing strategies for volume hiring, hard-to-fill positions, background check standards and agency resources.
- Act as a consultative partner to the retail market and provide guidance for Oracle Applicant Tracking Recruitment system actions.
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- Minimum of 5+ years of high volume, luxury, professional recruiting experience.
- Knowledge of related business issues, trends, and best practices as it relates to talent acquisition.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships.
- Strong customer-service orientation, ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and desire to deliver end to end solutions.
- Excellent technical skills; in-depth knowledge of applicant tracking technology and general Microsoft applications; familiarity with best practices in social networking; ability to leverage technology to attract candidates and drive effective and efficient operations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Industry experience in retail, consumer products or service industry preferred (Retail, Luxury, or multi-brand).
- Experience providing HR support in a field location or through other HR Professionals.
- Prior high volume recruitment experience.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $74,035 - $100,165. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. This role will be 5 days per week on site.