The Seasonal Shipping Clerk is responsible for accurate and timely processing and distribution of Tiffany Service Center repair orders, documents and packages from internal departments to clients, store locations, vendors and intra-company facilities. The Shipping Clerk is responsible for creating and maintaining all paperwork related to outgoing domestic and international shipments What You'll Do:
- Provide efficient and timely physical and systematic processing of service orders and parts through closeout, POS, packing, manifesting and labeling using the appropriate processes & materials while maintaining production and quality standards.
- Support global after sales locations with service order and commercial invoice creation, leveraging resources to ensure country specific requirements are met and partnering with global contacts as necessary.
- Maintain an organized, safe and secure workspace and department to achieve greatest efficiency, ensuring adequate quantity and location of supply inventory for the proper handling, packing and security of client merchandise.
- Maintain and organize paperwork according to retention guidelines.
- Act as a liaison between the Service Center and all internal clients.
- Proactively work with management with any repair service issues and/or client escalations.
- Assist management with projects, flex assignments and/or ongoing tasks to meet the needs of the business as needed.
- Act as in internal client advocate by working with all departments at the TSC and obtaining information necessary for resolution of client issues.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and collaborate accordingly with responsible parties.
- 2 years' business experience with strong operational background
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- English language and grammatical skills
- Ability to shift tasks to meet daily business needs
- High ability to collaborate and build strong business relations
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work overtime as needed, including possible weekends
- Undergraduate degree
- Packing, distributions and/or QA experience
- Some familiarity with jewelry, watches, clocks and silver products
- Experience working in an operations, technical, or luxury retail environment
- Knowledge in AS400, MIPS, POS, or Compass
- Knowledge of shipping and tracking systems
The hiring range for this position ranges from $17 - $23/hr. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.