Jeweller - Tiffany Service CentreAbout the role:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Jeweler to join the Tiffany Service Centre in Melbourne. In this role you will be responsible for servicing/altering all types of jewelry and other accessories in accordance with Tiffany and Co quality and standards. You will be responsible for meeting established production targets, as well as communicating order status, product quality and service order process related issues.Experience:
Benefits and perks
- At least 1-2 years of jewelry production or servicing experience.
- Experience in re sizing, alterations and repairs.
- Experience in stone setting.
- Must have competences in using state-of-the-art equipment (Laser Welder, Laser Engraver, sandblaster, plating techniques).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and prioritize work on a deadline
- Ability to effectively communicate thoughts and ideas regarding repair work and processes.
- Prior experience with watch repair preferred.
About the business
- Generous salary, employee merchandise benefits and milestone gifts.
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic team.
- Culture focused on collaboration, innovation, wellbeing and growth.
- Endless career opportunities with the world's largest luxury group - LVMH!
- Never-ending training and individual up-skilling opportunities.
- Great mentoring from highly experienced management team.
- Global opportunities for networking and cross-collaboration.
- Wellbeing and Charitable Giving/Volunteering Program.
- A vibrant, positive and socially connected team environment.
Tiffany & Co. is one of the world's most recognizable luxury jewelry brands. The Tiffany name has become synonymous with elegance, innovative design, fine craftsmanship and creative excellence with a reputation for the finest jewelry and effortless style.
For 185 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
Tiffany employees honor every special moment in our clients' lives and every unique gift that commemorates their milestones. This differentiating factor, known as the Tiffany Experience ( Creating Connections, Providing Personalized Experiences and Honoring the Tiffany Legacy) is never compromised.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap.