As a Supply Planning Lead for Apparel & Accessories, you oversee On's sourcing and production supplier network. Your responsibilities extend across the entire spectrum of supply planning, from strategic procurement to inventory management, to ensure the efficient and effective flow of products across our global network. You collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Demand Planning, Production Planning and Logistics to build an agile supply plan and proactively drive continuous improvement through the entire planning process
You lead a core team of 5 Supply Planners at our HQ in Zurich. With your strategic mindset, your exceptional problem solving skills and your experience in leading teams, you lay the foundation for the future growth of the team & the planning processes in an efficient and focused way.
- Lead and manage a team of supply planners, providing guidance, mentorship, and fostering a collaborative environment
- Develop and implement supply planning strategies for our Apparel & Accessories business that align with business objectives and market demands
- Partner with Demand Planning, Production Planning, and Logistics teams to create an agile and responsive supply plan
- Facilitate monthly Sales & Operations Execution (S&OE) and Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) meetings, addressing demand-supply gaps and presenting supply plans risks and mitigation proposals
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) related to supply chain performance, service levels, capacity utilization, and supply disruptions
- Lead cross-functional projects to enhance supply planning processes, tools, and practices to achieve industry-leading standards
- Foster continuous improvement initiatives within the supply planning team, driving for increased efficiency and accuracy in planning processes
- 10+ years experience in Master Scheduling, Supply Planning, Materials Management, Purchasing or Inventory management
- Experience adhering to a formal IBP or S&OP process preferred
- Experience in leading high performing teams in an agile environment is a must; sports industry experience is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of ERP applications and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, you feel comfortable to lead internal and external teams and stakeholders on all levels and from different cultural backgrounds to drive decision-making process
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to switch rapidly between a strategic helicopter view and deep dive to details when necessary
Meet The Team
As a global Supply Chain team, we work closely to convert innovative product designs into commercialised products and deliver exceptional quality to our customers. We are focused, data-driven but also action-oriented! We build and follow processes, but we also continuously challenge the status quo and "industry standards". We work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and balance our current supply and demand, and support our business' global growth.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.