At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today. We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to be a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
The Central Visual Merchandising Manager (Mat Cover) will be responsible for the development of the VM principles and seasonal directives for the Women's Ready to Wear category, liaising with cross-functional Central teams as well as Regional VM teams. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development and execution of all seasonal directives and key activities, working in partnership with Central Merchandising and regional VM teams to support global roll outs.
- Collaborate closely with design and architecture teams, ensuring relevant product requirements are correctly briefed in during the design phase of creative concepts, display tools and fixtures .
- Analyse product performance to establish a Visual Merchandising strategy that supports the business through a reactive approach.
- Support the regional VM teams reviewing product planograms for store and pop ups opening thorugh timely and efficient communications, training the regional teams on seasonal themes, key business drivers and ensuring VM standards and principles are upheld at all times.
- Promote proactive relationships across the teams, providing informations and guidance on VM directions and streamlining the communication to ensure the productivity and efficiency
- Proven experience in visual merchandising within the luxury fashion industry
- Managerial level experience is required
- Strong awareness of luxury industry trends
- Analytical and detailed oriented, with clear understanding of Merchandising and Business requirements
- Excellent communication skills, highly organised and able to prioritise multiple tasks in a reactive cross-functional environment
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.