The regional Senior VM Manager
is responsible for administrating the VM strategies across the APAC region. In this role, they will be creating VM brand principles & training tools directed to the regional need. They collaborate with the merchandising department on product strategies execution and SKU count for offline channels.
The Senior VM Manager is accountable to drive consistency in the way that we present our brand to consumers, aligning with cross functional partners and looking for a balance between Business goals and Brand looks.
Within this team the Senior VM Manager APAC is responsible for the supporting of the regional VM team on all VM aspects.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:Internal:
- Co-create with the Director VM & Windows the seasonal VM strategies for the APAC region, working with the merchandise plans for Retail and Wholesale to deliver accurate and comprehensive VM directions.
- Lead the in-store presentation strategies for Asia Pacific region, to a successful launch ground as well as an elevated brand experience in both Retail and Wholesale in cooperation with the regional VM team.
- Deliver additional seasonal and non-seasonal guidelines as required for consistency across the region.
- Coach all the market VM leaders and their teams to ensure they are self-sufficient and maximize the sales returns within the market, as well as they feel empowered to make decisions based on the VM guidelines.
- Deliver regular region visits alongside relevant departments to align seasonal brand vision and deliver training workshops, including the VM model store strategy.
- Drive strong relationships with market VM leads through good collaboration, consistent communication, and team motivation.
- prepare and set-up displays for promotional programs, establish POS library.
- Co -create with Director of Visual Merchandising & Windows the Outlet VM principles & assist on outlet projects, such as zoning, category offence & commercial VM approach.
- Regional & local Visual Merchandising teams
- Merchandise Department
- Store Development Department
- Marketing Department
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:Direct: N/AIndirect: Assistant Manager VM APAC KEY COMPETENCIES: CREATIVITY:
- Country Retail & VM teams
Interest in trends, lifestyles and design. Support introduction of new ideas. Can work within the creative process effectively, and support bring ideas to realization.TEAMWORK:
Builds good working relationships; collaborates toward deadlines and deliverables. Able to communicate effectively across the team and organization; effectively works at long distances. ORGANIZING:
Works according to defined schedules and deadlines; takes direction well and able to work with high accountability; manages own work and tracks progress. Seeks out resources to get things done; able to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.ENVIRONMENT:
Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented setting; interface with Global team and local teams.COMMUNICATION:
Ability to convey information in a succinct and clear way Functional Competencies:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong retail, brand and lifestyle expertise within the apparel segment
- Strong trend and fashion awareness
- Strong commercial VM understanding
- Strong managerial skills dealing with external partners
- Proactive thinking / planning
- Enthusiastic attitude and be a "hands-on" self-starter
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role within Fashion (International experience); proven experience in decorating, styling or VM related fields
University graduate in Fashion Management or related disciplinesSkills:
- Very good, confident presentation skills
- Computer knowledge: MS Office, Adobe design kits
- Able to handle multiple projects and meet schedule
- Attend to details and good interpersonal skill
- Passionate in fashion brands and good team player with creative mind is a must;
- Must be fluent in both English and Chinese.