Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Responsible of the best seller's replenishment from demand planning to goods delivery at the distribution centre and inbound forecasting for EMEA Full Price business. In charge of providing accurate and reliable projections to ensure product availability and drive strategic actions in terms of product flow and inventory level monitoring.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Demand & supply planning
* Generate sales forecasts on a 12 months horizon in partnership with regional sales and analytics teams
* Execute buy planning on a monthly basis respecting weeks of coverage, MOQ, and lead times, in alignment with the inventory strategy
* Conduct product availability analysis and take corrective actions to mitigate shortage risks and maximize customer service level
* Monitor inventory levels of assigned categories to guarantee right stock rotation
* Partner with global manufacturing teams Assortment management
* Sales performance analyses to ensure best SKU productivity
* Assortment review and validation of new launches in partnership with Merchandising teams
* Coordinate product set up and monitor phase in (launches) and phase out (drops) Deliveries tracking and Air Sea Decision
* Analyse and provide approval of delays/shortages/overages
* Execute Air Freight on a monthly basis respecting Global Targets
* Coordinate with Sourcing offices & Traffic teams ship mode's decision changes
* Reporting on Freight Costing KPIs tracking & continuous improvement projects
* Take initiatives to improve current processes and systems to gain efficiency and obtain best results
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Master's degree in supply chain or equivalent experience.
* 1 to 3 years of experience in supply chain.
* Excellent knowledge of Supply Chain & Inventory management.
* High degree of computer literacy, especially MS Excel (V-lookups, formulas, pivot tables), Power Point (presentation), Power BI & SAP are a plus.
* Strong analytical, accuracy and problem-solving skills.
* Fluent in reading, speaking and writing in English. Other languages a plus.
* Ability to deal with uncertainty and cope with change in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
* Efficient time management, organizational ability and capacity to meet deadlines.
* Team player, results driven, detail orientated, strong ability to multi tasks
* Cross-functional management